Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blar

So, we were supposed to be pulling into Mayport today, for our last "port visit" before deployment.
That's what we've been calling the time we're in port, since for some reason, that's all we do.. Go out to sea for a month, back in for a week or so, back out.. You know the drill.

Well, anyway.. Good parts about this underway..
I got my ESWS pin, which I'm not sure how to put pictures up, even though it's only one.
Nevermind, I found a button that has "Add an image" labeled on it.

Umm.. I played video games for the first time in 15 days after getting my pin, which was awesome.
Now I can spend some offtime enjoying what I do best, aside from fixing my guns, which is playing video games.

Well, it's almost time for watch, but not quite, but I can't sleep.. So I'm sitting here, watching my friend play games.

Hope to see you all sometime soon!
Also, the ship's internet sucks, and doesn't like the file size of this picture.. So I'll send it to myself, and upload later.
Or you can ask my mom for the picture, because who knows when I'll actually be home?

5 comments:

Kat said...

Your mum sent your picture out to the family. Great picture and Congrats!!!!!!!

Lauri said...

Congrats again and loved the picture.

Mum, Grandma, GG said...

Good for you. We are all very proud of you.

Kim said...

Can't wait to see you. I love you.

Leesha said...

I don't think I got it, but congrats, John.